M+ developed the website for the daily newspaper ‘Les Nouvelles Calédoniennes’ - lnc.nc.
This website is the biggest website by number of visitors in New Caledonia. It was initially published in 2017. The website integrates with the publication ERP used by journalists. It includes over 10 years of archives, a sophisticated search engine.
Along with the website, supporting software was also developed:
- a subscription management database
- a mobile application allowing journalists to publish posts directly from their mobile device
- Website: Drupal, MySQL, Bootstrap, SolR
- subscription database: Odoo, Python
- mobile application: CakePHP, Angular, Apache cordova